The pandemic was difficult for everyone, and it was even more difficult for those already facing daily financial strains like the ones we help at The Box Project. Our recipient families living in a constant state of unknown due to the harsh realities and financial stresses of living in rural poverty were hit even harder by the obstacles posed by the pandemic. This is why it is so important for The Box Project to connect these struggling families with people who can help get them back on their feet, financially and emotionally.
- Interactive map: With school closures, where can children eat for free?
- C Spire gives Mississippi schools free wireless data access to approved learning sites
- Mississippi Parking Lot WiFi Access
- CORONAVIRUS Medicaid Updates & Information
- School Meal Finder
- Emergency Supplement Benefits-Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) FAQ
- Mississippi Coronavirus
- Pandemic Fact Sheet
- Southern Bancorp Community Partners Free Tax Filing
- MyFreeTaxes helps people file their federal and state taxes for free, brought to you by United Way.