Donations Come in All Forms
Help sustain the Box Project’s mission with a donation to its Endowment
- Gifts of cash are the most popular way to give.
- Non-traditional giving: You may receive tax savings with gifts such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and other assets.
- Gifts to the Box Project Endowment are permanent, self-sustaining sources of funding. Endowment assets are invested to earn a market rate of return while keeping the principal intact to help sustain the future of The Box Project.
- Gifts of a Lifetime: As you review your long-range estate and financial plans, ask your financial advisor how you can enjoy additional income, immediate tax saving, and other benefits today by making future charitable gifts to the Community Foundation of Northwest Mississippi designated for The Box Project.
Team & Corporate Members
Make a difference today with a donation to help the Box Project continue its work with rural poverty!
- Team and Corporate Members believe in the Box Project mission and recognize the need for financial support to continue to make drastic changes in the lives of Mississippi families.
- Although they do not sponsor a family directly, these members are vital to the success of our organization.
- Team Members make an annual contribution of $100 or more.
- Corporate Members are businesses and make an annual contribution of $500 or more.
- By contributing annually, they help the Box Project achieve its goal of fighting generational rural poverty one step at a time.
Take support to the next level.
- Donors are our friends who recognize the need to financially support the Box Project to sustain its mission but are not sponsors or team/ corporate members.
- Our V.I.P Friends are donors who give above $1,000 within a calendar year.
- All friends are critical to the Box Project’s success and your donation at any time in any amount is always appreciated.